My World of Experiences for Residents, Neighbors amd Friends
TAXES IN ANDORRA
- lowest value-added tax in Europe: 4.5%.
- average social contribution for companies: 15.5%
- company taxes on benefits max. 10%.
- corporate tax for companies who manage intangible assets or develop trade activities, investments and financing on international level: Max. 10% of corporate taxes.
- Some holdings are exempt from corporation taxes.
- Important generous tax exemptions including 100% in the PIT in the first 24,000 € per year.
- very affordable costs related to business and infrastructure.
- relatively low annual expenses regarding municipal, government and chamber of commerce rates: Ca. 800€ for ordinary companies.
- Andorra has double taxation agreements (CDI) with Spain, France, Cyprus, Malta, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates.
- These agreements are intended to prevent a person from having their income recorded twice due to residing in two different territories alternately.
- Slowly Andorra is closing new double taxation agreements with other countries.